Saturday, October 13, 2012

Sharing Animation - Love & Theft (Andreas Hykade, 2010)

Hello peeps!

Since I started AM I haven't actually kept my promise of sharing a new inspirational animation every week, but hey, I'm trying to do my best and today, although I'm quite late with my assignment, I thought I could come and share some other special animation with you!

For this week I bring a recent short animation called "Love & Theft", that is one hell of an artistic piece in my opinion. The creator, director and animator of this wonderful animation is Andreas Hykade.

I think this animation is highly illustrational, and the way he explores the loops is just great! It's somewhat fast, but you can clearly see most of his references to many cartoons of many kinds and also (I've read this in a news blog) some other animators, such as Bill Plympton). Among the many animations that are referenced you can find Betty Boop, The Hat, mickey mouse and donald duck, his own Ring of Fire, Sponge Bob, Droopy, and many many others.

Please enjoy this wonderful digital animation "Love & Theft" by Andreas Hykade.




Check out the other short movies from the Sharing Collection HERE!!


See you next week, or soon =P, with another great animation!


No copyright and related rights infringements are intended with these sharings, all these animations are properties from their respective authors or studios always credited in the post.

No comments:

Post a Comment