Sunday, June 4, 2017

New Show Reel!

Just because it's been a while since I last updated my reel (well I actually was updating it to the same link every time, but this is a brand new one!) I decided to finally do it!

It's not that I haven't been working. In fact I finished working in Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2 and am now back on another exciting, acting full show at Framestore.

Anyway, this has personal work I did after hours, only one Animation Mentor shot I did while on the program, and a few of the best shots from Secret Life of Pets.

I'll have to wait until SEPTEMBER for my Guardians shots unfortunately, because I can't wait to share them.

But meanwhile, here's my latest (still old) work.

Hope you enjoy it and share it around if you feel like it!


No comments:

Post a Comment