Saturday, July 14, 2012

Sharing Animation - One Minute Puberty (Alexander Gellner, 2011)

So I've been out for quite a while now finishing university and a little trip and all. Well but I must continue to share the animations!

For a quicky then, since it is too a really short animation, I'll share with you one of the first animation that I added in my list for sharing (yes, I have a list), that funny enough was so recent that only this year it could be nominated for awards, and it was nominated, for a big one actually.

The name of the animation is One Minute Puberty by Alexander Gellner, and was nominated for the latest annecy festival!

Not only this surprisingly good animation was his graduation project, but also it was in a university that didn't have any animation department, HTW Berlin, in Germany, so he did it really confident, which is amazing.

Since the first time I saw it I loved it, so I hope you enjoy it.

One minute puberty by Alexander Gellner



Check out the other short movies from the Sharing Collection HERE!!


See you soon, hopefully next week, for another great animation!

No copyright and related rights infringements are intended with these sharings, all these animations are properties from their respective authors or studios always credited in the post.

No comments:

Post a Comment